- Yek Litr Ashk (One Liter Tear)
- Original Title
- Bir Litre Gözyaşı
- Çagil Nurhak Aydogdu, Serhan Sahin
- MF Yapim, Med Yapim
- Fatih Aksoy, Faruk Bayhan
- Hayal Tacirleri, Eren Azak, Sertaç Ergin, Peri Oruç
- 2 h 00 min
- Release Date
- 1 October 2018
- Sanem Çelik, Miray Daner, Tolga Tekin
- This based-on-real-life tale is about Cihan, who faces a disease that has no known treatment available for it. The diagnosis devastates her parents, as she starts to show symptoms, including loss of co-ordination, unbalanced walking, inability to write properly, and impaired speech. As Cihan is preparing for university, she must also fight for her life.
Cihan is starting to prepare for university, and is very excited to start this new journey. However, in the meantime she is also dealing with a disease that has no known treatment available for it. This is devastating to her parents, as they have to watch their little girl have negative symptoms. These include loss of co-ordination, unbalanced walking, inability to write properly, and impaired speech. Her determined mother, Figen, refuses to give up hope though. She fights for her daughter’s life, so Cihan can continue to live her beautiful life.
Latest Episodes Published
Watch All Videos →